At Center for Total Eye Care, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority through every step we implement. We value your continued trust in us as your eye care provider.
In order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, we are adhering to the following measures:
- Pre-screening patients for any signs of COVID symptoms
- All patients must wear their own face mask at all times
- Enhanced protocols for PPE supply chain and continuous usage by staff in all patient facing health care settings
- Sterilizing and disinfecting surfaces and equipment between each patient
- Implementing a revised check-in process:
- You will receive an electronic pre-registration link that includes COVID screening questions.
- You will need to bring your own face mask or cloth face covering to your appointment.
With these safety measures in place, we hope you will feel comfortable scheduling your appointment with us for your essential eye care. If you aren’t ready to make your in-office appointment yet, we will be here for you when you are ready. Routine and ongoing eye exams are essential to staying on top of your eye health and ahead of any undetected conditions and/or unmanaged chronic diseases.
Call us today 410-876-3333 to schedule your next appointment. We look forward to safely seeing you again!